Monday, March 7, 2011

It's raining, it's pouring... I feel like snoring! ;)

Well, it has been raining for the last two days... I love it! I'm sad that we are going to miss the spring and summer this year, it should be very pretty and green with all the moisture we've been getting. Growing up in AZ I sure do love the rain. Anywho, packing starts today! We are moving the week after April conference, so the countdown is here! Josh is bringing a load of boxes from work so the books are going in and maybe some dishes... we shall see. We are getting good at packing, after missions and then moving 3 times since we've been married... I don't like it anymore than I used to, but it is exciting to go to new places and see what the future holds for us! Josh is talking about creating a singing group with his Dad and brothers... lol and I'm looking forward to seeing my Grandma and Aunts, Uncles, and cousins that live up there. I'm also excited to be able to go home and see my family more often =). We are planning to go to a party at Melissa and Jon's the 19th, and we are sad to leave them and our friends up here, but we hope that they will soon see the light and come to NM with us... lol
Just wanted to give an update!
Love,
Josh and Jenn =)

No comments:

Post a Comment