Monday, October 31, 2011

Here again...

Happy Halloween!
Well, here we are again! Life as we know it! Nothing much to report. I think the most exciting thing is that we are seriously trying to buy a house! The only thing we lack is for me to get on "officially" with my job, which because it's corporate, will happen whenever they decide to... and there's not much to do about it. So, after much pondering, we feel that we just need to be patient and keep our eyes open for what the Lord wants. We are going to fast (that I will get hired permanently and that we will get our loan for the house) on November 6th, 2011 so if anyone would like to join us, please do! Other than that we are happy campers. Just going through. Josh will be back in the school game come January, just a few classes to get his maths up to speed, and I have been thinking about continuing my education as well, but that most likely wont happen at least till Fall 2012. I'm looking at a couple of things as far as Majors go. We shall see. Other than that, just plans and working toward them! We are very blessed and are still as in love as ever. We love you all and hope all is well with you and yours.

Josh & Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment